Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

No Swinging Around Today


I can't be outside having a blast in this beautiful weather on my day off because I'm sick! My allergies are acting up like something awfull. I can't stand up with out feeling light headed, I can't lay down with out my nose running non-stop.

It's just going to be a miserable morning. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better by this afternoon. Then I get to be sick all over again, because I'll have to mow the church yard if I get to feeling better, and then my allergies will be right back into play.

Please pray that my body's natural reaction will just pass quickly!

Chris should be getting more details about his new position today! I'll let him post the news when he gets it. He's been debating on if this is the right move for him. But I think he landed on the thought, "I'm maxed out as far as I can go in service". So we'll have to wait and see if he takes it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment