Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Meet Our New Car

My 1984 celebrity hit a snag last week when the brakes went out on me! I didn't get in a wreck, but it was still pretty scary! That car is at the shop and will cost too much to make me feel safe in it again.

Chris and I spent the whole week trying to find a good, nice looking car with a price we could afford...well, that didn't exactly happen. Anyone who knows Chris, knows he needs to have the most expensive thing he can find.

Ok, he didn't find the most expensive this time, but it was the most expensive out of all that we were looking for...and as much as I hate to admit it... I like it!

CLICK HERE to Check out lots and lots of photos of OUR NEW 2000 Cadillac DeVille DTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment