Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Our pitt stop in Detroit!

Okay, so I realize these are like 2 months past their prime, but I wanted to get them up still and thought I should since the camera is charged again!

These first ones aren't all that much fun, they just us driving through and making a Pitt stop in Detroit (actually on our way home)


Just the things we saw!



I tried to get a picture of the 8mile Rd exit sign for Cara,
but that didn't really work out so well.


More buildings!


hey! Never seen one of them before! :)


Some great landmark I'm sure.


And nothing can stop us now.


Lara all ready to go check out Detroit malls!

Yeah, I generally take a lot of pictures of myself!
I'm so vain - or I'd never be in any pictures!


There's Chris on the hotel couch, I'm forcing him to stop watching some combat movie on TV and take me to the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment