Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's Christmas in Murfreesboro, TN - The night before New Yeas Eve!
Amanda opens her BIG GIFT!
Amanda opens her gift from Chris and I
- Belly Rings Brent opens his from Chris and I -
LePeeps Gift Certificate
Brent earlier in the wek opening his game gift
Tear it open



Brent is wearing Girls clothes! Makenna's Hat, I think your wife is a little worried there! :)

Christopher opens his stuff
He's Sad, it was a prank from Heidi- she wrapped his gift in Patriots paper!
OOPS, i forgot to rotate this one

Chris loves his "I POOTED" mug - It's funny cause those signs were everywhere on the drive to North Carolina!



Chris opens his game earlier in the week







Heidi got a bigg 'en
And thenshe got Charmed from Chris and I
Makenna's space was flooding over into mine she got somuch!












Uncle Thom Brings out TAD



Thom feels the baby!
Thom YAWNS and I got a picture of it

Thoms gift from earlier
Colts fan vs. Patriots fan in this house










No comments:

Post a Comment