Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Call Me Paraniod...

Starting off on a good note- Chris lost four pounds last week and I gained 3 pounds! Our workout sessions are starting to get a little longer and we got the sweat to prove it. Halloween weekend I made a fun festive dish!




Deadman's Meatloaf! AHHH.... as you can see- we mummified him later. It may not look to appetizing but MMM-MMM-MMM was it good!

*************************************

I also have to fix the blog at some point- who knows when I will though! You can call me paranoid because I am convinced that my spanish instructor has the classroom bugged. When we have a break and he leaves the room if we talk about not understanding something he comes back from break and goes back over that one subject. (this has happened three times!) and then last night I got in the room second- right after Terry. And I asked him if he was taking Spanish 102 next semester and we chatted a bit on that then he said, "I feel like the only week I learned anything was the first week when he gave us homework." I agreed and we both agreed that we wish he would give us homework. We have only had one homework assignment that first week, now we are 12 weeks into class and the night he gives us homework. Not only that- but the first thing he asked the class was who will be continuing spanish next semester. See what I mean?

Here are the pictures of our apartment. Chris is painting the bedroom- we have been furniture shopping for in there and we are torn between a very pretty set with not much storage and a very expensive, not quite so pretty but better quality and LOTS of storage set. There is a good chunk of change difference between the two. If the closets were bigger in this place there would be no question to get the least expensive one - but a hanged just barely fits in the closets- like seriously you have to tilt the hanger slightly to close the doors. There are two more bedroom that I didn't take pictures of because I forgot when I was taking pictures and I'm too lazy to do it now before work.























Enjoy! Have a great week!
















No comments:

Post a Comment