Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

School update -

Pulled the Physical Science grade up to a B - hopefully with an extra credit lab going in for grading I will have enough to pull that grade to an A - and then I just have to keep it through the final exam. =D

Keeping a strong 90.2% in History and rocking a 95.3% in Multicultural Classroom. Only three weeks left to go this semester. I'm looking forward to it being over, and getting a much needed break.

I was hoping to be finished with Ivy Tech this semester, but... PNC does not offer special eduction, while IUN does. It would be a longer drive for school, but it is a dual degree - which would open more doors for opportunity. If I go for IUN, I need four more classes - Decisions, decisions.