Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog Updates

So, I just removed the cooking and other blogs from the list. I will put them back up later, I need my cereal now. =) You will see that I added my friend Amber's Blog "With All Things Considered...." It is just her site to share her opinion on different parenting topics. While I feel different about some things she talks about (although I've never had the actual parenting part to deal with yet), she is by far one of the most knowledgeable mommies I know. She doesn't just deal with issues.... she researches them and always puts her children first. I think she's amazing, and I'm glad she's sharing her thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment