Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Learning Game: Drop Zone

I found this "pom-pom drop" game that a lady made on another blog, and thought it seems simple enough...and sure enough, it was! Katelyn decorated the base for me, and then I did the rest after she went to sleep.

I called this one, "The Drop Zone" and figure it can be used for more than just a game to spend a few minutes, or even just a color matching game. I made the tubes different sizes to help her distinguish tall vs short, and I put the tubes on with those envelope clasp doo-hickeys...so she can also see how the ball falls at different angles when she turns the tube.
 
It is just some card stock, colored on with markers, and decorated with stickers, and then toilet paper rolls (2) cut to different sizes and colored, then attached with clasps, and hung to the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment