Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

 
 
Santa is bringing it in in-style. Don't worry- you're not going to be finding a list of everything we were blessed with this past year. I've opted out of the list making this year, because there was just far too many blessings to count, and no possible way I'd remember them all at this moment. I always feel really crappy when I remember something important that I forgot to list, and I think someone involved in that is believing that I didn't appreciate an event that happened with them...I'm going to be insanely honest...I have a terrible, terrible, terrible memory. I can't recall a lot of things until something else triggers a memory. I will just say that we are very thankful for our family, and we did make a resolution this year...
 
To spend more time with family.
 
Happy New Year friends and family! We love you all, and can't wait to live intentionally in 2014!   

No comments:

Post a Comment