Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Recent Reads

 
Writing a short for an upcoming competition, and needed some details of the life that followed the survivors. I originally was just going to skim through this, but it was so amazing and interesting that I took my time getting through it instead.
 
 
Another for the project. This book is hands down an enjoyable and engaging read. Really helped bring certain aspects of the story to life.
 
 
I know I dogged the last few Sookie's terribly, but I just can't stop myself from giving once favorite authors another try. Not a terrible story, but not really exciting or thrilling. It took me almost a month to finish this one. It was mostly boring with one storyline that kind of hooked me, but I would have been fine closing it and never finishing it. (But I'm loyal like that.) =/

No comments:

Post a Comment