Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

Chris and I are faced with a big decision... Do we want to buy a little Pizza place? The thought is very tempting, but it will however be a big responsibility and a lot of work.

Chad who is Lara's brother in-laws brother, (did you catch all that) bought it, and it turned out to be way to much work for him to go to school full time (he's a year away from his masters) and work full-time as head of nursing 2ND floor (i don't know his real title but i know it's the second floor) and manage the pizza shop. He's only wanting to sell it to us for what he has in it. If we say no, he is going to try to sell it for 80% profit.

So we'll be deciding if Lara should quit her job to take this on full-time. We both are excited and just want to go for it, because we know the owner and we know it's making a monthly profit, but then again, it's still a risk. Any comments from anyone?


Chris and I are about to go to a hockey game tonight in Fort Wayne. Candice is going with us. Candice is a good friend to us! She and I actually just had a dinner date last night at Olive Garden and enjoyed great conversations! She even bought! How wonderful is she?

Chris will be on salary for another 6 months! SCORE! Just what we wanted to have happen! It's nice to know the exact income than to have it fluctuating like it would on commission.

Class is going well for me! I'm not falling behind yet, though Chris did take today, a normal homework day off. Plus Classes aren't really up to speed yet, I'll let you know how I'm doing with work and school after a bit.

Thanks for stopping by, next week I'll be posting a picture of my favorite little girl that comes to Chuck E Cheese's! Christmas pics hopefully will be up soon! The desktop is still not running and that's where the pictures are!!! I can't beleive the one time I take them off the camera before i get them saved to the web, this happens!

Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment