Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Stupid Computers

Oh how great computers are when they work! Our desk top has taken a little break on us! Once we get it running again I'll have the pictures from TN posted and hopefully the rest of the Pennsylvania pictures up for us.

Anyway- so I'm on the laptop which also, works at it's own convenience. But on a plaus note, I'm taking both a math and english class this semester through Ivy Tech and WHOO! I got an A in my Psychology course- sorry this computer is on a delay for something, and I'm sorry if there is a word missing here or there or something. But yeah, I got an A! Go me!! Two classes this semester doesn't seem to be too overwhelming at the moment. Math is online and English is on Tuesday nights.

I made a new friend, okay well I just met a new person at class last tuesday. Her name is Cortney, with no U, I was like well, I'm Lara with no U. She is actually really good friends with a girl that used to work at Chuck E Cheese. Brittany. I told her to tell Brittany we miss her terribly because she was a really great closer, who seems to really be enjoying her higher paychecks and deli slicing duties at Krogers. But she's awesome.

Cortney has 2 little girls and lives with her boyfriend in a smaller apartment. She's studying Human resources and does not like school it seems, but i bet she was just as excited as me and didn't want to seem as a big dork like i was! :)

Chris had a business back out of a sale at the last minute. He wasn't happy but understood why they did it. He's had other luck though selling PM's and other service to school districts and such. He's having a terrible time with one fo the girls in the office. Chris is to sit in with the BIG GUYS about going commission or not with him. Chris said he will not go on commission with this girl in the office.

Today, I signed us up for the FIVE BUCK CLUB at Kerasotes theaters. It will save us $7 everytime we go to the movies! and it was free to join haha! Well, I'm gonna get going and hope to update more often! With or without pictures!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment