Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Thursday April 4th, 2007




Thursday, April 4th 2007

This Thursday Chris had a second interview with Sullair. We just heard back from them this week (4-12-2007) and they want to talk to him for a third time for a technical interview at the end of the month.

I waited at the hotel room in Michigan City while he was in the interview. I was bored out of my mind watching tv, playing on the internet, doing crunches, writing poems...yeah all that his interview lasted from 8am until 12:15.

After we were finished with the interview in Michigan City we went to Fort Wayne to play with Austin at Chuck E Cheese's. You know me, I just can't get enough of that place- a sign that i really love my job. ;)

We had a blast running around playing games. The all-day favorite was Ninja Turtles! Austin would not let us stop playing! I think we put $10 worth of tokens in that thing- in fact I know we did combined. It was great though and Austin got the hang of it really quickly. He was totally kickin' butt.

Here are some pictures:











(Just let me say, there are ALOT more AWESOME PICTURES!)






No comments:

Post a Comment