Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Won't be much on the posting front till May 2nd!

Hey All! I won't be posting much till May 2nd more than likely! That is the last day of classes for the spring term! I register for my summer class....maybe classes this Thursday! Whoo!


Last week:



Monday we both worked late.


Tuesday: We both worked days, I had class that evening and then came home to eat some yummy steak with Christopher and watch NCIS and do homework when Chris went to bed.


Wednesday: I worked a 12 hour day because of a fundraiser and Chris just chilled at the house that evening.

Thursday: We both worked the days again. This is my normal day off, but with Danyell at work being on maternity leave the schedules got flipped and flopped a little bit.

Friday: Chris and I drove to Michigan City for his interview at Sullair. It sounds very promising.

Saturday: Dad came over and we spent all of the morning getting parts to fix the tractor to mow the lawn. While we waited on the fed-ex shipment that never arrived we ate breakfast at The Breakfast House, the boys agreed, "It's a grandpa Beirne place".


Today, Sunday: We went to church which ran over by more than hour because there was a guest speaker, it was an excellent word so no one minded staying over. We worked on our tans together, took a nap on the couch, worked on the flower beds a little and Chris had BoJack chasing him on the dirt bike. I think I'm going to get my essay written and do some other homework, while Chris.... does Chris stuff.


Not last week, but the week before Chris and I went shopping at Elder-Beerman and I bought these jeans for only $2.99 each. $6.34 all together. it was great.





No comments:

Post a Comment