Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

What a Rush...

Yesterday was the Secret Santa exchange at work. I got a Rachel Ray Cookbook (2,4,6,8) and a Colts freezy mug. I drew Sally the Mortgages ladies name and I got her the girl dancing teddy bear from HAllmark that sings Santa Baby and moves her hips. She loved it. After I got off work I came home changed clothes and we headed to AppleBees to ring bells for the Salvation Army. Chris signed us up at work. We were inside so it was pretty warm. We sang carols at the bucket and just had fun with our bell ringing time. Okay so this may be Cheeeee-zzzaaaay but, August Rush is such a goodmovie. We went to watch it last night with our fivebuck club cards after ringing the bells and it was great. It was slow but so captivating. We recommend it. I hope to get Thanksgiving stuff up soon, Next week are finals so all my free time is finishing up classes. We are going to Kankakee today for my family, family christmas party if my parents are going, we can't get a hold of my mom yet this morning. We wanted to go work at the house in kokomo but there is suppossed to be freezing rain this evening and tomorrow so we will probably just stick close to the apartment. I'm gonna go make my own version on the GYPSY from Peeps this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment