Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Moving Time Hass Passed



We have finally gotten all of our stuff moved to the 'new' apartment. See the pictures above for proof! Ha, we're really crammed in here now- we have a lot of work to do before July when the family comes to visit. We were thinking, perhaps they wouldn't mind tents on the beach... :) Alright I guess we'll just have to get it done.

I've discovered this nifty little Yahoo group called Freecycle::**County Name**:: Everything that gets posted is something some one is looking for or needing to get rid of for FREE! So, I put the moving boxes we already had empty on there to get them out of the way and like 4 people emailed me that night about them! The first to lady to respond came last night to pick them up. I also got my mom a brand new camper mattress for the Winnebago they are fixing up. (yeah, I look at Champaign's, Danville's, LaPorte and Michigan City's Freecycle sites) Sometimes there is pretty cool stuff and did I mention that it is free? I'll be posting more stuff for people to come get as we unload these boxes, for sure.

Not only did I get an A on my last portfolio (as I've proudly mentioned several times) I also got a note that says, "definitely the best cognitive portfolio I've ever read"! I had a test this evening for my education class... I think I did alright, but I hope I did great. I had a math test today that I'm confident I did well on and I have to pay for my summer class this coming Monday. I am taking a required 'college wide' course on personal finances. It will be online so all of our plans won't be disturbed by my class this summer.

This week I rented Robin Hood (the good one with Kevin Costner), Indiana Jones and Crocodile Dundee. I am still working on reading Austenland, but hopefully I will finish it soon, I'm really enjoying it- I just don't get much time to read it.

This weekend we think we are going to Kokomo to glaze the windows, paint the window trims and finish stripping the wall paper from the smaller upstairs bedroom...anyone with spare time that wants to come help is more than welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment