Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

We made it!

Whelp- We're in Jamaica. Our flights were excellent - the landing in Jamaica was the smoothest transition ever - I no one even realized we were touching the ground until we started to stop. We got to see a whole lot more of the country this time with our 90 minute drive to the resort. It's different than MoBay...but that's what we wanted. We walked to resort (and video taped) once we got unpacked, then we enjoyed dinner on the pier looking out into the ocean with candles and the sound of crashing waves beneath us....magic.

We already got up and went swimming...partiers were sleeping still so we had the pool all to ourselves this morning, like we were on our own private island. Then we changed swimwear and ate some breakfast. Now we are going to the beach to do some water sports. Later we are competing in a couple's treasure hunt, more swimming and sun soaking.... then dinner at Valentino's - a white glove restaurant here on the resort. I think I may wear my red dress I have not had the opportunity to wear in the last year since I bought it. I'm wishing we would have brought more clothes, but hey we wanted room to bring things back....

So we're outta here for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment