Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Catching up!

So... the Colts won Monday night football - next game is Sunday in AZ.

Tuesday we met dad at the Pilot for some -okayish- truck stop food.

Wednesday I was off and cleaned - grocery shopped - and did homework.

Thursday I am off - cleaning - and homework - already been to the post office and library. Looking forward to having all my homework done for the weekend. In a few, I am going to watch the One Tree Hill episode I missed this week thanks to the foot ball game. And tonight I want to watch The Mentalist and then jump on-line to catch up on Hell's Kitchen. Fun stuff - I know.

Tomorrow I work, I'm making the Sammie's for dinner - for which I made my own Creme Fraiche, and the bread is home made! Hope it is some kind of yum. I work Saturday, but other than that I don't believe we have any plans for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment