Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Car Trouble

So, my car has been acting up again. It warned to Check Coolant Level a few days ago. So Chris checked the coolant level, and filled the reserve. It was fine, then Thursday I'm driving to work and I have no heat. No toes are freezing off! Then, on my way home it says Check Coolant Level again. Of course, I forget to mention it to Chris - and on my short little drive to work I get a warning Engine Hot - AC Off. So I make it to work before I'm in the red, and Chris comes to look at it on his lunch. He decides to drive it back to work after adding some more fluids to it. It over-heats, and he has it towed. It is being worked on now. We're told it is a split in the hose. Not too terrible, we just hope that it really is that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment