Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, February 22, 2010

FAILED!

I'm kissing that 4.0 GPA good-bye this semester. Just failed my test for my Exceptional Learners class. This was a surprise because this instructor usually does a wonderful job explaining things exactly as she is going to put them on the test, but not this time. So, here I am on my day off at 10 in the morning, balling my eyes out. I knew I should have taken that test later - had till Wednesday to do it, but really felt like I was prepared enough to do it now. Stupid, Stupid! ...I didn't mind the questions so much as the one hour time limit. Another 30 minutes and I would have had time to actually process the last 20 questions instead of rush through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment