Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's 'bout time!

I'm finally feeling well enough to make a post or two.... I apologize, but I just haven't felt like posting given all the unpacking, work, school work and last weekend's terrible toothache pain. But today...I'm feeling a little more calm, like things are finally getting organized.
We're still waiting on the furniture to arrive. It should be here next Thursday, so I will post pictures next weekend when we get it in and get it all arranged. I might post a few pictures before that, who knows.

I got my hair cut shortly before we moved. It took me awhile, but I really like it. I'm going to have the back shaped just a little shorter when I got back for a trim.


The Indy500 was amazing - HOT as all get out! But still a great time. I'm so proud that Rachel and Austin did so good. I was miserable with all the heat, and yet they didn't complain or anything about the long exhausting day - they stuck it out like pros when I wanted to throw the towel in...in fact - I did! lol, while walking to our place to set-up camp I stopped and waited for them to drop off the coolers in the wagon and came back for me. (In my defense - I was carrying three chairs...)


Most importantly is that we are enjoying being homeowners once again, and things are moving right along.

No comments:

Post a Comment