Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Reading List

I have been reading as planned this past month. I finished "The Host," by Stephenie Meyer. It started slow, but after about chapter nine when I was ready to give-up on it, it really got good. I couldn't put it down.

After that I started "Cell," by Stephen King - but then I came across I, Alex Cross which I have been wanting to rent for sometime now. So...Cell has been put on hold while I read that.

I am almost finished with I, Alex Cross and I will read "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner," by Stephenie Meyer...yes, it is a spin from the Twilight Series - but Kelly at work says it is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment