Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dental Cleaning and the Y

Ahhh.... not the dentist! I just got home from the dentist and I am so happy to report no cavities! Whoop, Whoop! I do need to get some cosmetic work done where two fillings in the front are staining... (Yes, those would be fillings done by the last really crappy dentist office that made me have to have a root canal because of their sloppy work.) Good news is that the air is not getting into the tooth, just right below the edge of the filling, so it shouldn't be getting any worse - and even now it is not that bad - I notice because I look at them reeeeeaaally close in the mirror.

In other news, I'm breaking down and buying a membership to the YMCA. Time for me to get in some yoga classes and take a dip every now-and-again in a nice big pool. $25 a month, so I figure that is not too bad.