Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ghost Hunter Needed

Alright, everyone. We for real have a ghost in this house, and apparently it does not have a liking for TLC. I'm cleaning to Rascal Flatts when I decide to mix things up a bit and toss in some Old School - Crazy, Sexy, Cool. Everything is going good - I'm getting work done in living room, putting photos from Brazil in an album - and suddenly the music cuts off. I'm like alright, cd has a scratch or something, but there was not skipping before hand which is odd. So...I turn it back on and jump ahead a few songs...few seconds in to the song the display reads 16 - like I had hit stop. So... again, I turn it back on and jump ahead to the song following that one. Before I even get in an upright position the stereo powers completely down. Now I'm really thinking this is weird, not even touching the power button I swap out the TLC for the Rascal Flatts cd and it powers up on its own and starts playing at track 4!!! (Mayberry) Creepy!