Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Aww, the fun.

Mom and Dad came over Sunday to watch Emilias play at the high school (Yes, Emilia's play - I know some other students in the play who did a very good job - but Emilia stole show - videos coming later to prove it) anyway... So they came over, went to the play and then ate some yummy Albano's Pizza. annnnd....I was THIS close to letting dad take Tigger and dump him somewhere. I'm not a cat person, and I don't think I ever will be - so Rachel and Ashley - find somebody to take your cat, because the Tiggs has got to go. Mom dropped off her Circuit so Emilia and I can get graduation cards together for Emilia, and of course some scrap book pages ready for her to take home with her. I'm excited to get the time to put things together. =) We watched "Life As We Know It" the other night.. I'm glad I did not go to the theater, $5 would have been waaaayy toooo much. It was cute and had funny moments, but mostly I thought it was boring. Sorry if I just ruined any high hopes you may have had for it. >.< Spring Break is coming up and I am feeling it already. Students are out of control, and I'm pretending today is Thursday. As Mrs. Hastings said, "If we pretned it is Thursday and no one shows up on Friday. No one will know that we are not here!"