Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Morning!

I was about to say "2 am and I can't sleep," but no... it is only 1:30 and I have already been on for about 45 minutes. I am hoping to start getting tired sooner rather than later - because I seriously have been falling asleep in the 7th and 8th hour Algebra classes...luckily I caught myself and woke up before any of the students realized it. =)

Tigger heard me wake up, and decided that he was going to scratch to get out of his room and try to wake everyone up...so I tossed him out in the cold garage. Few hours out there and he might reconsider, because he has been doing that a lot lately. He is also NOT using his liter box to pee in, but for some reason thinks it is okay to pee on the bathroom floor - needless to say - my tolerance level is at zero - and if this person at Chris's work does not take him .. poor little kitty is going to the Cat Shelter next week.

More exciting and positive news is that ISABELA is going to be joining us in Orlando for vacation - OFFICIALLY now! Like....she has her airline tickets bought and everything. YAY! Can not wait - come on SPRING BREAK!