Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Visiting Danville

Oh man! I've said it time and time again... If I have to be old, please let me be old and healthy like my grandma! Here Katelyn is with cousin Ashley and Great-Grandma Knowles.... does anyone believe me when I say she is 93 years old?? (and that's her REAL hair, no wigs going on...no botox... just absolute youth.)


Here Katelyn and I are with Ashley and Rachel. The girls loved seeing Baby K, and they wouldn't put her down for anything. In fact, poor little Miss Ashley started crying when her mommy finally stole Katelyn from her baby loving arms. I'm so proud of the amazing Preteen and teenager these two are growing to be. You'll notice I'm representing Sweden in my big yellow sweatshirt. =)

Aunt Marianne and Uncle Andy stopped by to meet Katelyn and she just adored them. I think Katelyn could feel the 'baby vibes' coming from them both as TODAY is the day that their Daughter-In-Law gets induced to deliver thier SECOND granddaughter, going to be named Reese. They pick such cute names. Their oldest daughter is Blaike...it took awhile - but it has truly grown on me as a girl name and now I think it's totally cute and it fits Blaike perfectly.

I have some videos that I will poste later today since I am on a husband-ordered BedRest because my incision refuses to heal....he thinks I am moving around too much. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment