Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Operation: Nursing Cover

Finished the Nursing Cover that I have been trying to complete for weeks now (Sew A Nursing Cover post coming soon!). Katelyn and House Cleaning has kept me plenty busy. I absolutley love playing on the floor with Katelyn, but it was nice getting up this week and getting the house tidy in the morning, and then getting my sewing done in the afternoons while she napped. I got 2 diapers and this cover done. It may not sound like a lot, but I also cleared all the cabinets in the kitchen, dusted & lined all the drawers and shelves and rearranged. I also dusted the cabinet tops, lined them, and put up a small amount of decor (just need the fake plants now, haha). I also made REAL dinners for myself, and prepared a large portion of Chicken Fried Rice for my freezer meals, and made Fruit Leather!

All-in-All - I'd say it was a productive week with Chris being in Canada. Tonight he comes home and I'll be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment