Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, May 05, 2012

A terrible pioneer I make.

Welp, Family. We made it to Germany - and we are having more cold windy and rainy days. Mom, Katelyn, and I have been pretty much stuck inside the hotel except for the short walk to the food mart each day, and the times that Chris has been off work early enough to take us to the Market Mall.

Our hotel is in more of a business district, so there really is not much for us to do near by. We tried to spy a laundry mat, but there hasn't been one in sight. So, mom and I pioneered it and hand washed our dirty laundry, and hung it up to dry.


Here was one batch of our clothes. Mom's bathroom is filled as well, and our furnaces both have clothes tossed over the backs of them. If you searched my room right now, you wouldn't find a single free hanging space anywhere. Clothes are everywhere. I may have to do a few more shirts to get me through the week, but we should be good on everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment