Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I I've Got (10) Golden Ticket(s)...

...but it's never going to be the same.

Season tickets for the COLTS have arrived! Bleeding Blue, but already know the stadium is not going to be the same. Due to lack of interest, the seating upgrade actually went though this year- which means not only do we have to meet and grow with a whole new team, but also with all new "neighbors". I'm going to miss smiling to Chris and him responding with an eye roll when the kid behind us keeps kicking the seats because he'd rather be anywhere but at a football game. I'm going to miss looking over and seeing "SLEEPY" actually sleeping in his seat during the game. I'm going to miss high-fiving (?) Guy, young Jacob, and Ken in front of us. I'm going to miss the sound of the guy known only as "GLOVES" slapping his Colts Blue gloves together, and I'm going to miss my "neighbors" buying the opposing teams jersey off someone in the stadium and tearing it to shreds, but MOST of all... I'm going to miss my Family. Peyton Manning, Dallas Clark, Pierre Garcon, Jeff Saturday, Gary Bracket, Joseph Addai, Melvin Bullitt... and of course PEYTON MANNING and JEFF SATURDAY (Yes, I know I already listed them. I'm really going to miss them. Not because they win, but because they inspire.)





But NOW- Let's get this season started already... I want to talk some football smack!

No comments:

Post a Comment