Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quit Hawk-ing Around

A couple weeks ago Chris finally "took-out" the mole that has been destroying our yard. It actually looked like it was on it's way out anyway, so I've convinced myself that he actually did the poor thing a favor. Anyway- He didn't do anything with the animal! He left it there. The last time he just left an animal where it lay I ended up having to scrape it up using tow pieces of cardboard (and that was at the house in Sharpsville).

So, I actually put "Get Rid of Dead Animal" on my to-do list for the day. Before I got out there, I noticed this nice Hawk on the patio who gladly swooped down and I watched as he carried that mole away from my yard. It was a good thing too, because I had no clue what I was going to with the dead thing. Bury it? Trash Can? Aw well. Not my problem no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment