Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Metting Miss Ava

Baby Ava has arrived to the Buckley Family! And we were honored to spend such great time with them! They have to be two of the stongest, God-filled people we know...Truly inspiring. We love them. =D

Haha, she is thinking "Wow, a real life baby doll that is just my size! I've never been the bigger one!"

I was never a freak-out mom about people touching K, so it took me a minute to remember that they may not want Katelyn's hands all over the new precious baby! Katelyn is fast and strong.

Katelyn wondering why she can't touch the baby.

Victoria with 3 week old Baby Ava.

Katelyn Peeking into Ava's gift bag.
(I hate to tell her, but those adorable HONEST diapers, are not hers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment