Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

House Concert with Daphne Willis



This year has been amazing. Chris and I have been to two house concerts, and now I'm hoping to have one this coming summer. Because our house is on the smaller side, we may follow in Stuarts footsteps and actually have the concert in the backyard if we are actually able to pull this off.



We'd like to thank Brent & Amanda for providing us with such an entertaining night! I'd heard Amanda talk about Daphne Willis before, but I just never remembered to look her up once I got the my computer, but after being introduced to her music in such a magical way...I'm head over heels. (The food was great too!! Pot Roast over New Years, anyone??)
 ((Sorry had to get that request in there)) <<<Lame, I know.

Anyway, I know my mom wanted to see some vids, so here you all go! The first is the first song she sang, and the second video is her sharing a story.






It's cool if you're digging some Daphne now. Just click on over to **Daphne Willis Website** and buy some cool junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment