Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!



Last week I was in a panic over not being able to find my Nsync Christmas CD. Thankfully, I have about six of them and was able to scrounge one up from the basement pretty easily.

{I keep on in my car, because I love it that much- and I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure the rat who broke into my car this summer and stole my GPS must have stolen the CD too...but they left the Evanescence CD?? - No I am NOT loosing my mind nor playing tricks on you. The Nsync CD is gone, the Evanescence CD still there!}

Anyway- Poor Victoria got stuck standing there while I showed her all the pictures of me and my *Nsync obsessed bedroom. Yes, I'm talking wall-to-wall posters and NSYNC painted in huge letters on the wall. No, I'm not posting pictures because I don't feel like going down to the basement again.

Enjoy the video- and your family!




No comments:

Post a Comment