Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Back to...The Moffatts...?

I'm not even going to pretend I wasn't totally in love with The Moffatts. If there was a precursor to my *NSYNC obsession- those fiery obsession skills seriously started with this group. I still remember my mom calling me in to the living room to watch them for the first time, and after that she bought me the CD, oh man! There was no boredom for me as long it was playing- I was dancing and singing (terribly)...and it was always playing. Every song on that album was utterly amazing, and even now, it's an impossible task to choose a favorite song to share on here...I had to snatch them all! (Well, I thought 5 was sufficient!)

Ok, so why a random walk down Moffatt memory lane? Because I've recently (within the last couple months) been introduced to Stage It, and while shuffling through artists shows I saw Scott Andrew Moffatt in X days, and now all I want to do is the Caterpillar Crawl. 

If I remember I'll check out his show!












No comments:

Post a Comment