Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, June 20, 2008

So I forgot to mention that we also went to the Goodwill on Saturday and furniture was 50% off, so we bought a cute little night stand for one of the extra bedrooms. Then we found an Ace Hardware store, (literally found it sitting back off the highway behind some other buildings), we went in and bought some spray paint for the stand. It is a sunshine yellow. Which actually is not all that bright, so it looks great.

I have also had some other great luck at the Goodwill these past few weekends. I found a brand new pair of diesel workout shoes in my size- I got 3 long skirts for work and a bunch of tops. I got me some "boots with the fur ". hahaha.


Yes, I also got my hair cut, yes it looks similar, I really need some new color, but one salon wanted $37 for a hair cut....shaw, riiiiiiight! So I went to Hair Cuttery and saved 20 smackers. But then highlights at Cuttery start at $80! The Salon that wanted $37 for a hair cut only charged $33 for highlights. So when I get my hair cut next time, I am going to go to the expensive salon and have highlights done with the cut and save myself some bucks.

She totally thinned my hair out way too much. I used the curling iron on this morning for work. I like it poofy.


Tonight should be fun. We are making our "special popcorn" and then going to the park for "Movie on the beach night" They are playing "Water Horse: Legend of the Deep" (that title is close enough, you can figure it out) It's totally free, just bring your blanket and set up shop. Though the start time is just whenever it is dark enough...

We are also going to Kokomo this weekend, so rain- STAY AWAY! I need to pick up pictures I ordered online from Wal-mart and forgot to change the delivery store for. And we are going to work on the yard. Hopefully the company comes to fix the house soon so we can sell it. I think we are going to meet up with Casi, Shane, and the boys there as well. Probably do dinner and call it a weekend. We may try to go to Heartland, it just depends on what we have to left to do on Sunday, because I don't want to be getting home at 9 o'clock on Sunday.

So there are our plans! Only one week and 6 days till the West Family starts arriving for the Holiday weekend! And only one month till Diamond Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment