Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Not much really going on here. We decided not to go to kokomo last weekend because I worked, and decided to go this Saturday and try to get it all done in one swift visit so we don't have to spend the night. There are still 2 boxes left to get out before the family gets here.

Mitch has had the jet ski since before the weather got decent. He brought it by and dropped it off yesterday. Him and Chris went out to lunch yesterday also. I had to work, so I missed out on meeting Mitch again.

I woke up at three am this morning and still can not fall back to sleep. I feel kinda sick, but then I don't... I have to work till 6 so I hope I start to feel better, and if I don't get a nap in before, I may not make it till the end of my shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment