Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So I see..

Amanda has included their dinner list on their site, which has reminded me to put ours up again! Thanks Amanda! I like having it up there because I like when my sister ask me about a certain recipe... (so now I can get some yummy dinner ideas from the two of you!!) Chris and I love to cook- so we love to share recipes. :) I have a notebook full of them (because we always change several things when we cook, we like to keep note of what worked and what didn't)

I'll have more news and pictures tomorrow. I gotta clean the house right now, before we head off to meet with Papa West and Joey at the semi.

No comments:

Post a Comment