Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Going, Going, Gone!

So if you've been wondering where we've been- I'd just like to remind you that we have a teenager now, and anyone who has one knows that they keep you very busy. I also have work and school which means HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK. However, I write more for my history class then I do my writing class, but I have to say I ACED MY HISTORY EXAM from last week!!!!... and this partly was because of all the essays she makes us write.
***********************
If you're wondering if we got any REALLY,REALLY,REALLY, REALLY exciting news- well we do-----the house in Kokomo (Sharpsville)---- IT'S GONE! SOLD! I did not want to jinx anything so I never posted about it, but for those of you who haven't heard- we held on to it for over a year, it sat empty. We got the water damage from the storms repaired and the roof replaced from the wind damage- we put it on the market on a WEDNESDAY and had an offer on MONDAY. We lost some money after taxes, fees, and the fact that the home inspection claims we don't have a septic, so we had to pay for that, but it was still a killer deal and was much worth getting out from under that monthly mortgage payment. IT'S SOLD!
***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment