Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween Everyone! Be sure to send/post pictures of all the kiddies in their costumes. Isabela did not want to buy one, but her friend Taylor is going to hook her up I think. She HAS to go trick-or-treating, so... she is going. It is tonight from 5-7 in MC.



In other news this morning was a great morning... it was our first pay period with no MORTGAGE PAYMENT! So I used it to pay off a credit card! I logged on to the mortgage site just to make sure everything was good, and cheered when in red letters it said, "no accounts found" and a blue link that said, "click here to add account". Yay!

It was also a great morning because I got an email from my history teacher about my Detectives paper on MASTER and COMMANDER: She said my paper not only looks good, but looks EXCELLENT!! I was the only person to choose M&C, other choices included The Patriot, Last of the Mohican's, Amazing Grace and Amistad. We had to watch the movie and research the historical inaccuracies in the movie. I took a couple extra days because I wasn't real familiar with Napoleon...it's okay though, she gives you a few extra days. So I'm excited. And I also got confirmation on my seat for the bus ride to Chicago for the book club trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment