Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year Resolution

I've been trying to finish my New Years Resolution list...It's not long or extremely tough, but I just want to be sure it fits what I want this year...
One thing I am certain about is that I want to read more than I did last year. I'm asking you (yes you,) to help hold me responsible! So, You'll notice on the sidebar I added a link list to keep track of what I have read this year. My goal is to read 2 books a month. So for the first half of January I have been reading "Fall of Light" by Nina Kiriki Hoffman. I'll post a short review when I am finished.... but if you notice me slacking, check up on me and help me stay on track this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment