Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ski Trip

Ah, yes. Today is a day of stiff muscles and bruised ankles following an evening of skiing. It's actually a day I was looking forward to if you can imagine. We had such a GREAT time skiing Sunday, that the pain of today is totally worth it. Maybe we can some family and friends to visit for a short ski trip soon. (hint, hint)

There are no pictures, but I progressed to the bigger blue diamond hill this time. I don't think I'll attack the black diamond next time, but I guess you never know right?

...and I seem to fly down those hills! I try to do the techniques to slow myself down, and I feel like I'm going to crash and burn, so I choose to just speed....but I bet when I take a tumble- I'm really going to tumble hard at those speeds.

So who is with us next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment