Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Whew, Another Year...

Just passed us all up. Did anyone see where it went?

So I'm well aware that I have been very lacking in respect to updating the blog. I apologize - sometimes I just let life beat me up till all I want to do is nothing that I want to do. Hopefully now with the new year starting I can kick myself back into gear, and get this party going again!

I hope you like our new background. I need to shrink the middle a bit, but I really have to start dinner now too. I'm making chicken and noodles, and just checked the noodles I mixed, rolled and cut earlier today. Chicken is in the crock pot and ready to be eaten. Just a few more things to finish it all up, and then just wait for Chris to get home so we can eat.

There are so many things to update on that I will try to post them in one sitting this evening, or maybe on Thursday. I have LOTS of pictures to share as well. I have been loading them to walmart.com and ordering them all in prints. For some reason I just love having tangible photos. I think I just enjoy going through the boxes and boxes of pictures growing up at mom's house that I want that feeling with all these adult growings too! Which reminds me - Mom! Stephanie English wants a copy of the picture we got together at Graduation - can you see if it is at your house? I think those pictures are here (stuffed in a box haha), but thought I'd ask if you knew off hand.

I will post our New Year Resolutions later this week as well....or I should say mine at least - I'm not sure Chris really wants to think about his, lol.

TTYL -

Lara

1 comment: