Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Break Time

Semester is finally over. 4.0 GPA remains intact. All I need to do now is make a trip to the book store, sell my books back, and buy my summer course book.

Official grades are:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Children's Literature: 97% - A
Exceptional Learner: 96% - A
Math for Elementary: 94% - A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer session for Chemistry begins June 8th. I will have eight hours of class each week. Four on Tuesday and four on Thursday. In 8 weeks we will be doing 15 lab experiments. As much as I wanted the face-to-face, I also wanted the online lab so I couldn't be responsible for blowing something up...apparently... some universities won't allow online chemistry to transfer-in anyway, and all the instructors I have talked to encourage the real lab time. So...that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment