Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Reading List

I guess it should come as no surprise that I am slacking in the reading department, and I can only assume that I am only going to get further behind. I had to read several books for my Children's Literature class, sooo...I decided to add them the books read list. =) (Hey, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is still exciting, and Anne of Green Gables is rather lengthy.)

...Not to mention that I have been working 32-37 hours a week with my classes last semester. I was on the verge of a complete breakdown. Kudos to Chris for surviving it!

Right now I am reading "The Host," by Stephenie Meyer - which I need to finish before the summer session starts. Because not only will I have the summer session starting, but I will also have the big conversion to PNC going on at work that same week. I'm sure work is going to be a complete madhouse for at least a week, maybe even two...hopefully not much longer than that.

I am in training today and tomorrow. boo.... that means it is almost here. I guess all that is left now is simply getting it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment