Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh, Baby Shower...

Had a fun baby shower put on by my momma and my Aunt Marianne last weekend. It was just an amazing blast from the past with old friends and their parents that had such a huge part in my life, and great family! When I was asked where I wanted to have the baby shower I knew I wanted it with all the people I love so much, but because of life I don't get to see as often as I'd like.

Chris got the funniest gift...a diaper changing kit - complete with goggles, surgical mask, apron, and tongs.
 One game included everyone trying to size my belly. Chris guessed a little large, but my friend Amanda guessed it right on the nose! It was so much fun. Now we just have to wait for the little girl to get here.


No comments:

Post a Comment