Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Purple Bedroom

We've been in this house for a little over 2 years now, and we are still surviving the ugly striped doggy wallpaper in our bedroom. I'm thinking this needs to be our next project around the house.

We bought a new bed spread last year, and it is a really pretty tan with the bottom in shades of purple. Here are some pictures I think I might draw inspiration from when the time is closer.





Hmm.... and all three have different lighting styles. This could actually be a very complicated decision. Although, I must admit, as far as bedside lighting goes I love when hotels have the lights built into the headboard (like the pic below).
  

Just something to get me thinking about starting the project.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all! I'm still trying to convince Brent to let me repaint our bedroom something other than the purple that we have had for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'll have Chris tell him that it needs a facelift. lol!

      Delete