Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, June 04, 2012

W.O.W

So, I've been locking myself in the guest room working on K's scrapbook. I'm done with all the pictures I have printed...Christmas, London/Germany, Easter left to go. My camera is dead, and I can't find the cord to charge it... I know it is here somewhere though.

I made a baby boy card for a friend that I think even Cathy might be proud of!... but I can't show you because my camera is dead with a missing charger. =/ It has a stuffed diaper bag on the cover and i stole the staying..."Momma's got a brand new bag" and on the inside it says, "...and it ain't filled with makeup." So cute!

Katelyn Update::: She is a crawling machine! Crawling everywhere! She is pulling herself up to the standing position now too. I think it is funny how she can care less about the toy on the floor, but as soon as I put it on the table it is the most fascinating thing. =) It's cute. she works so hard to get it. The other morning I woke up to her with hands on the rail of her crib, on one knee, and with one foot hanging out the bars over the top of the bumper pads. She was trying to escape! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment