Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Two Photo-Shoots for you Aunt Di.


So, not too long ago Katelyn received a package with a large assortment of very bright and colorful clothing goodies from Aunt Dianna. She is so proud to show off two of the outfits that I got pictures of her wearing as a HUGE THANK YOU to Aunt Di. (This is post is just for you!) 

 **************************************************************************

Click HERE to view all the pictures from our "mini-session".  I took these with Chris's Canon Rebel T2i (Not sure if the EOS is important, but it's there).

 **************************************************************************

First we have the Pink Shots. These are just taken in her bedroom. I thought the pink-on-pink was cute, and I loved the lighting in most of the shots. I think some look like they were taken many years ago.





The second session is outside. We were on our way to the City Library for "Silly Safari" (a Summer Reading Kick off Party)! The outfit fit the theme of the event perfectly. I've never really been into animal prints until recently. Now that I have Katelyn, I have found them to be some of the most eye-catching prints for baby girls.


1 comment:

  1. omg..... you have brought tears of joy to my eyes. I thank you will all of my heart and soul. I think she looks like me, seriously, I have a picture of her daddy on my lap when he was a baby and he cold pass for my child. I can not wait to see her and hold her, to love on that baby. Cant wait to see you both as well. THank you again, I love you.

    ReplyDelete