Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Final Paper!

Woo! A sigh of relief...Don't you hate when you know you have a paper you have to write, and you settle on a topic, but you are completely unmotivated by it, and you struggle to force something great to happen with it?  Yeah! That's been me with this last paper. I've stared at the computer, letting K trash the house, because I couldn't get the motivation to start finish this paper. It's an analysis paper on a 'national' issue. I've spent the whole week  trying to get something on same-sex marriage, and at 9 'o clock tonight (Friday) I had a whole half a paragraph that I hated. By 9:30, I stumbled across the topic of prisoners not being able to be organ donors. An hour later, the paper was pretty much writing itself, and I found all the sources I needed to complete the requirements. Hooray to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment